Hi Michael,

Each page has its own URL. Flipping what /r/123/ and /r/123/diff/ points to
doesn't really make any sense.

The e-mails have a link to the review request, so users can always click on
those. No need to change the View Diff link. Unless I'm missing something,
there's nothing you really need to do differently here except click a
different link.

For the dashboard, you'd have to rewrite part of the code to change what
the review request summary it links to. It's not something we'd accept
upstream. That would be in reviewboard/reviews/datagrids.py.