Hi,

I've installed two instances on same server thanks to virtualenv. But I
faced issue with cookies. I can't work on both servers simultaneously
because cookie name and host names are same for both environments. I had
quick look at setting.py and found out that COOKIE_NAME variable is defined
after setting_local initialization. If i'm correct, it means that I can't
override cookie name in setting_local.py files.

Is there another way to specify cookie name? If not, is it defect?

Thank you,
 Michael