Hi Christian,

Thank you for quick reply and consultation.

I think that my explanation might be misleading. Here is my quick simple
draft of review process what we use:
http://www.diagram.ly/?share=#5QAsM6HeuLnSY1gW2OXvb5lpTvOm4yaiBG2gGlOEQ7wAq0nnG0
My idea is to make link to request to be configurable in several cases.
Administrator will be able to change default tabs in admin interface. This
feature will minimize clicks / review time and make review process more
direct.

I'll try to implement it and share results with you.

Best regards,
Michael