Hi, I'm evaluating Reviewboard and am having some trouble...  I don't have
root access to my machine and it doesn't have apache or lighttp on it
either.  I tried doing a few configurations in subdirectories to no avail
(likely on my end), so I decided to try out the following since it should
be able to be run with the test server:

I followed the instructions, and I can see the site after starting the
server, but I'm not sure how to go about setting up any of the Perforce
configurations, as I don't have an admin account.  The sub-directory
installations that I did through rb-site install had you setup the admin
account through the GUI, but for the dev setup, I was never prompted to set
this up.

Does anyone have any advice for how I should go about setting up the admin
account so that I can sufficiently test out the tool?