We have an old Perl script we use to create reviews. It was written against
the old 1.5 API and I'm looking at porting it to the new 1.6 API.
Unfortunately, I can't get past the login step. In the old script we used
this uri:

I've tried various alternative paths for the new API and looked in the code
for postreview.py,  but have not made any progress and decided it was time
to ask:

What is the login uri under the new API?