Hi there,

We're trying to install review board for graphic artists as well, as the
tool to post comments on each other's source files, and we found that there
won't be any diff for non-textual file changes. But we also saw that if we
set: svn diff --force there will be some diff generated. We just cannot
find where to set this in hook of review board.

So I wonder, is there any way to set it in the hook?

If not I think to generate a meta file for each binary file is the best way
to do this.