Hi Pine,

If you just want some images up for review, then don't bother with a diff.
Just create a new review request that isn't tied to a repository, and
drag-and-drop them into the review request (assuming a modern enough
browser), or click Upload Screenshot.

Reviewers will be able to make comments right on the image.