Hi Christian,

Ya that kind of works. But the initial idea is, we'd like to automate this
workflow. Since we're trying to do the similar thing as code review in
design team, which is reviewing the source files, we want to try to make
the workflow similar to dev team, e.g. auto posting review request when
source files are committed.

So seems I have to work on the meta file now.

Pine