Recently upgraded our Reviewboard server, and had to upgrade our version of
RBTools as well. (Tried 0.4.1, and 0.4.2)

Diffs were coming out all wrong (diffing against non-existent file), and
with some checking found that somebody had made some changes to our older
version of to address the same problem. (Apparently related
to permissions problems on Windows)

        data = execute(["p4", "print", "-q", depot_path],
        f = open(tmpfile, "w")

instead of:

        execute(["p4", "print", "-o", tmpfile, "-q", depot_path])
        os.chmod(tmpfile, stat.S_IREAD | stat.S_IWRITE)

I made the same changes in in RBTools-0.4.1-py2.6.egg and diffs
now come out correct.

Happy user? Let us know at