On Tuesday, 16 October 2012 10:33:21 UTC+1, Christian Hammond wrote:

> How did you generate/upload the diff? It looks like the base path was set
> incorrectly. If you use post-review, this should be taken care of for you.

Yes, I ran post-review.  The latest version of that is now printing the svn
diff command in its debug (still fails):

DEBUG:root:Running: svn diff --diff-cmd=diff
http://localhost/repos/Framework/@12566
http://localhost/repos/Framework/@12567

.. which seems sane to me.

> Also, how did you install Review Board? The humanize error indicates your
> Djblets wasn't updated properly (which should happen automatically).

I downloaded the SRPM for the currently available version  (1.6.11), then
changed it to use 1.6.13 (and used the tarball for that).  Apart from not
having to apply one patch that has presumably gone in since, it went
seemingly smoothly.  But I got Internal Server Error out of Apache after
restarting, with the following logged:

 mod_wsgi (pid=9820): Exception occurred processing WSGI script
'/local/reviews-test/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi'.
 Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django/core/handlers/wsgi.py",
line 250, in __call__
     self.load_middleware()
   File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py",
line 47, in load_middleware
     raise exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured('Error importing middleware %s:
"%s"' % (mw_module, e))
 ImproperlyConfigured: Error importing middleware
reviewboard.admin.middleware: "No module named humanize"
 File does not exist: /var/www/html/errordocs
 mod_wsgi (pid=9825): Exception occurred processing WSGI script
'/local/reviews-test/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi'.
 Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django/core/handlers/wsgi.py",
line 250, in __call__
     self.load_middleware()
   File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py",
line 47, in load_middleware
     raise exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured('Error importing middleware %s:
"%s"' % (mw_module, e))
 ImproperlyConfigured: Error importing middleware
reviewboard.admin.middleware: "No module named humanize"

I didn't have a clue what to do with that, so I reverted.  I do have stuff
(from Django) in:

/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django/contrib/humanize/

.. but that doesn't look like it would be automatically found.