That's the wrong humanize.

Your Djblets wasn't updated along with Review Board, which is the problem.
You need to update that package too.

Can you run that post-review command but with --output-diff and show the
headers of that file where it lists the filenames?

I imagine post-review in this case is choosing the wrong base path.