Is there any information in the log flies?

I *highly* recommend installing on Linux (either on a physical box or in a
VM). We will be dropping Windows support in the future (for the server
only), as many of our dependencies are just simply not tested well on
Windows, and random annoying things like the problem you're hitting appear
with far too great a frequency.