Hello,

Just wanted to say thanks for the excellent tool. We have been using
reviewboard for over 2 years now. One question though. We use default
reviewers, and associate them with review groups. This helps reduce the
administration as users can join/leave groups as they see fit.  We are
using default reviewers and associate review groups on a per directory
basis. Some users would like to know a way to determining what group owns a
particular area of the tree.  I thought of using the REST api to get this
data out, but I noticed the default reviewers isn't part of the REST api.
Any particular reason that it isn't?

Thanks,

Scott