We do our development and testing largely on Ubuntu, so we know it works
well. We can easily provide first-hand experience on what to type where.

Fedora has official packages, which are kept up-to-date pretty well (though
the releases won't be out at the same time as the upstream Review Board
releases).

Either of those would be good choices.