The reason you're hitting this is that we look for a django-storages
module, and if it exists, we query for S3 support. Regardless of whether
you use S3. We're only importing and checking for it.

What's happening is that you have it installed, but it's complaining on
import. It's possible a recent release broke how we use it. We'll need to
look into that.

If there's nothing on the system using django-storages that you know of,
you can probably safely remove it and reload Apache.