A coworker pointed this behavior out to me and I'm curious if it's common
to RB 1.6.12 installs or just ours.  In a long review, if the user comments
on something near the bottom of the review, the "This reply is a draft"
banner doesn't show up at the top of the screen (playing around it looks
like the banner appears at the top of the review which is offscreen).
 Running Chrome on Mac 10.6, it eventually shows up when I scroll (either
direction).

Has anyone else seen this behavior?

Thanks,
Stephen