I've got a RB site setup at servername.domain.net/reviews

Everything's working fine except that the pages of individual users all
point to servername.domain.net/reviews/username rather than
servername.domain.net/reviews/users/username - hence I get a 404 every time
I want to view a user page on the site.

This used to be working at some point, however I recently assigned the
server a name (previously it was just using its IP address).  Is there any
information I can provide to help troubleshoot this issue?