Hi Chris,

Thanks for responding.

The situation was that I inherited a review board instance running an old
version (1.5.1) of review board and it was left with a back-end of sqlite
-- I know, not supported.  My hope was to jettison old reviews (archive, or
split, if you will) to bring the database of open reviews down to a size
that was exportable by means of the "rb-site manage <path> dumpdata ->
loaddata" upgrade mechanism.  Unfortunately, I was unable to import chunks
larger than about 500MB so I split off the old instance of review board and
started a new one 1.6.12 (completed one day before the 1.6.13 announcement)
using postgresql -- it's working much better now.

One thing we anticipate is desiring the ability to take a set of
repositories and review groups and pull them out of review board into a
"module" associated with a set of projects under the management of a
development team. Being able to do so would bring us value for scaling and
performance isolation reasons. Now that our review board instance is
meeting our needs better, how can we, other than buying bigger, faster
hardware, scale up to 500+ developers/100s of repositories -- is that a job
for another set of tools?

Bob Froehlig, Rapid7

* *

*BYODacious! Manage the Risk Whatever the Device.  Try Rapid7
for 14 Days!*