Hello all,

I am writing a custom script so users can be added and deleted from
reviewboard. However how can I delete a user from auth_user, because I got
problems with the foreign key constraint.

I am writing the script in php/mysql.

Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails
(`reviewboard`.`accounts_profile`, CONSTRAINT `user_id_refs_id_46e869e2`
FOREIGN KEY (`user_id`) REFERENCES `auth_user` (`id`))

What sql code would I need to delete, or make sure the user and history are
deleted properly?