Hi,

Review Board today does not provide this ability. We only show diffs backed by
files in a repository. You'll need some form of SCMTool.

Our headers are generated by our diff generator. We basically don't use any of
the information in the diff for rendering. Rather, we just apply the diff to
the files and then do our own special diffing.

Christian