Christian,

There are two files that are modified. I ran status followed by post review
debug again. Post review output seems to be picking up on the test.txt file.

Thanks,

Mark

C:\workareas\svn\test\rb-test > svn stat -u

M               81   test.txt

M               81   test2.txt

Status against revision:     81

C:\workareas\svn\test\rb-test > post-review --debug

>>> RBTools 0.4.2

>>> Python 2.7.1 (r271:86832, Aug 28 2012, 23:46:59) [MSC v.1600 64 bit (AMD64)]

>>> Running on Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1

>>> Home = C:\Users\user1\AppData\Roaming

>>> Current Directory = C:\workareas\svn\test\rb-test

>>> Checking the repository type. Errors shown below are mostly harmless.

DEBUG:root:Checking for a CVS repository...

DEBUG:root:Checking for a ClearCase repository...

DEBUG:root:Checking for a Git repository...

DEBUG:root:Checking for a Mercurial repository...

DEBUG:root:Checking for a Perforce repository...

DEBUG:root:Checking for a Plastic repository...

DEBUG:root:Checking for a Subversion repository...

DEBUG:root:Running: svn info

DEBUG:root:Running: diff --version

DEBUG:root:repository info: Path:
https://svn-srvr/svn/proj_tpc_tca_testcomp-a, Base path:
/rel-branches/release_1.0_rc5, Supports changesets: False

>>> Finished checking the repository type.

>>> HTTP GETting api/

>>> HTTP GETting https://rb-srvr/api/info/

>>> Using the new web API

DEBUG:root:Running: svn diff --diff-cmd=diff

Failed to execute command: ['svn', 'diff', '--diff-cmd=diff']

['Index: test.txt\n',
'Usage: diff [OPTIONS] <file1> <file2>\n', '\n', 'Display the differences
between <file1> and <file2> in unified diff\n', "format.  OPTIONS are diff
extensions as described by 'svn help diff'.\n", "Use '--' alone to indicate
that no more options follow.\n", "svn: E200012: 'diff' returned 2\n"]