Hi there

I am investigating code review tools, and came across reviewboard. We're
currently trying out BitBucket, but are unhappy with it. You can see why in
detail at [1]. It looks as though reviewboard covers most of the issues we
have with BitBucket. The main problem I see is that there is no way to view
individual commits separately. We use git, and commit lots of small changes
into a issue branch and put it all up for one review and would like to have
the option of reviewing commits separately. Is there a way of doing this
with post-review by submitting multiple diffs to the same review before
assigning it to someone?

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13168601/picking-a-code-review-tool