HI Nandor,

I am trying to setup RB with windows clearcase similar to yours, could you
help on how to upload diff manually or using post-review for changes made
in branches. ex: file.cc@@/main/pvt_br/5

i'm facing issue while uploading the err "No such file or directory" i thin
its because of config-spec between RB repository config-spec (main/LATEST)
and user view config-spec(private branch)

how to over come this issue. please share how you made it work for branch
based development.

any help will be really useful.