Ladies and germs, I have the following problem:

I want to try out the ReviewBoard for my code review. I am trying to
install it locally, but unfortunately to no avail. I follow the instruction
from the following sites:
http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/installation/linux/
http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/installation/creating-sites/#creating-sites

My configuration?
----Apache server, mod_wsgi (compiled), memcached, SQLite, Amazon S3
Support, OyLucene

----My httpd.conf (the last part) looks like this:
# ReviewBoard stuff
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName /var/www/reviews.example.com
DocumentRoot "/var/www/reviews.example.com/htdocs"
SetEnv HOME "/var/www/reviews.example.com/data"

# Error handlers
ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

WSGIPassAuthorization On
WSGIScriptAlias "/" "/var/www/reviews.example.com/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi/"

<Directory "/var/www/reviews.example.com/htdocs">
AllowOverride All
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
Allow from all
</Directory>

Alias /media "/var/www/reviews.example.com/htdocs/media"
Alias /errordocs "/var/www/reviews.example.com/htdocs/errordocs"
Alias /favicon.ico
"/var/www/reviews.example.com/htdocs/media/rbcommons/images/favicon.png"
</VirtualHost>

----I start apache server with the command: sudo
/usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl -k start
----with the following result:
--------AH00558: httpd: Could not reliably determine the server's fully
qualified domain name, using 127.0.1.1. Set the 'ServerName' directive
globally to suppress this message

Unfortunately, I only get the following message when I open the reviewboard
site:
"Manual server updates required
 A recent upgrade requires manual updates to be made on this server. After
these changes are made, you should restart your server.
 If you have any questions or problems, please contact us on our mailing
list."

and

"Your site's data directory isn't properly set up. This directory is where
Review Board will store various state and configuration needed to access
repositories.

Your data directory is currently at: /var/www/reviews.example.com/data
Permission problems

The data directory must be writable by the web server. On Linux/Unix/Mac,
you can fix this by typing:
$ sudo chown -R root "/var/www/reviews.example.com/data"

On Windows, right-click the data directory and change the ownership to
root."

Any hints? I also don't understand the last message, since the ownership of
this directory is "root".