I'm trying out 1.7 beta 2, and I'm noticing that I don't seem to be able to join any review groups. I click a group and then click 'save settings', but when I reload the page, the group is unchecked again. (Also, looking at the group in admin, I can see that my user does not get added as a member.)

I'm using AD for authentication, and the user in question is Staff with some additional permissions (add/change review groups, add/change repositories). I've tried on both Konqueror (QtWebkit) and Firefox to no effect.

The group has 'visible' checked and 'invite only' not checked.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a permission somewhere that is not set properly?

--
Matthew