HI Christian,

I get post-review error : Got API Error 105 (HTTP code 400): One or more
fields had errors, [u'cleartool: Error: Not a vob object:
"a75177da.2f9344e8.bea8.0e:a7:60:3a:cd:d1".\r\n']

the above generates diff but fails after "HTTP POSTing to http"

we have multiple individual vobs, if i give post-review under the vob which
has a repository in RB and .reviewboardrc file it works fine, if give for a
file not under the vob path (but in diff vob path) i get the above eror,
but there is repository for other vob and a .reviewboardrc file.

is there any way workaround so i can run post-review in a songle vob and
get all files changed in to one review?

pls help how to change post-review python script to not chk this and ignore
above error

thanks
Peer