Hi everyone,

I've successfully installed reviewboard on FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASE-p3 and
the login screen works fine.  As soon as I log in as admin, I get the
following error during "*Template Rendering*":

TemplateSyntaxError at */dashboard/*

error at line*3*

'staticfiles' is not a valid tag library: Template library staticfiles
not found.
*{% load staticfiles %}*

I am using the following, as per the Python Path debug info (excerpt):

I have tried multiple solutions, but none of them have worked so far.

I'd appreciate it if anyone can help with this installation?

Thank you