Hey guys,

I have now successfully installed reviewboard and it runs...partially.

------------------
1.When I go to the admin panel, the ADMIN_PREFIX_URL setting is not being
processed properly (I have it in the conf/settings_local.py file)  For the
life of me, I cant figure it out and have tried multiple settings.

The admin panel is showing the following CSS (Notice the /media/" part
missing before the admin/css/ portion of the code

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="admin/css/base.css<http://codereview.nerdcorps.net/admin/db/reviews/group/add/admin/css/base.css>"

/>
---------

2.  When I try to add Users/Groups/ or anything else, I get the following
message:
You cannot add messages without installing
django.contrib.messages.middleware.MessageMiddleware

Any help would be greatly appreciated.