Hi ,

I am also facing the similar problem while posting review request, but my
Review board is running in Ubuntu.

Review Board version:1.5.7
Rbtools version:0.3.2
python version:2.7

Got HTTP error: 500: <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0
Transitional//EN"

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd";>

<head>

<title>500 - Internal Server Error | Review Board</title>

</head>

<h1>Something broke! (Error 500)</h1>

It appears something broke when you tried to go to here. This is either

a bug in Review Board or a server configuration error. Please report

this to your administrator.

</title>

Error creating review request: HTTP 500

Please help me on this.