Hi,

What version are you guys using? Some work has gone into the past few releases
(the latest being last night's 1.6.14) to improve support for very large diffs.

There's hopefully some useful info in the reviewboard.log file that may shed
more light on when it failed. But really, for a diff that size, you'll need
1.6.14.

In newer versions, by default, diffs are rejected if larger than 1MB, so that
would have to be turned off. However, I can't guarantee a 4MB diff will even
work well.

My best advice would be to try to split it up. It'll be easier on the
reviewers, too.

Christian