Hi All,

I have been using Review board server from one year with very less issues,
thanks for this wonderful tool, but recently many of the users from my
company reported they are not getting email notification after successful
raising a review request and publish the review id to approver, even if any
comments added to the review id.

E-Mail setting has the email server name which we have provided with port
25.

I tried to Google, but could not get much information also could not get
much info in forum site.

May i know what could be the reason for this email issue.

Regards,
Chuck