Hi Christian,

i am using reviewboard 1.6.13 and RBTools 0.4.2.

i am using subversion as my source control.

i am able to submit review requests using post-review.exe before committing
the file. But when I tried to submit review requests as post-commit using
following command line,

c:\Python26\Scripts\post-review.exe --server=<server url> -p
--target-people=builduser --repository-url=
https://192.168.240.104/svn/Hunkara/branches/Private
/AAAHScripts/python/AAAHStart.py --revision-range=1466:1467 -d

i am getting following error

The repository path "https://192.168.240.104/svn/Jamaica"; is not in the
list of known repositories on the server.

Could you please help me on this.

Thanks a lot,
Shaheer