Very exciting - I look forward to getting this installed.
One question I have is about RBTools?

I am using ReviewBot and that depends on the API branch of RBtools.
Do you know if the API branch is going to be merged / released at the same
time?

Also I understand there was a plan for a Python API for 1.7 (as well as the
RESTful API) - is that still planned or has that slipped to 1.8 (or later)

Cheers
Dan