Very exciting - I look forward to getting this installed.
One question I have is about RBTools?

I am using ReviewBot and that depends on the API branch of RBtools.
Do you know if the API branch is going to be merged / released at the same

Also I understand there was a plan for a Python API for 1.7 (as well as the
RESTful API) - is that still planned or has that slipped to 1.8 (or later)

On Thursday, November 29, 2012 10:08:07 PM UTC, Christian Hammond wrote:
> Review Board "Better Late Than Never" 1.7 RC 1 is out. We had hoped to get
> this out earlier, but hit some problems and annoyances during some
> production use that we felt should be fixed first. So trust me, it was
> worth the wait :)
> There's a lot of fixes, enhancements, and some small extension interface
> changes in this release.
> See the news and release notes for more information.
> We'd like to ask those who plan to upgrade to 1.7 to please give it a try.
> Aside from major fixes, we are hoping there won't be many changes made
> until the final 1.7, so now's the time to report any regressions you hit.
> Christian Hammond - <javascript:>
> Review Board -
> VMware, Inc. -

Happy user? Let us know at