Hi,

Tried to install development version of 1.7RC, hit some errors.
Debug info shows below.
NameError at /

global name 'InvalidCacheBackendError' is not defined

Request Method:GETRequest URL:http://107.108.50.12:8085/Django
Version:1.4.2Exception
Type:NameErrorException Value:

global name 'InvalidCacheBackendError' is not defined

Exception
Location:C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\djblets-0.7.4-py2.7.egg\djblets\siteconfig\django_settings.py

in _set_cache_backend, line 47Python Executable:C:\Python27\python.exePython
Version:2.7.3

Any clue to fix this?