Tried to install development version of 1.7RC, hit some errors.
Debug info shows below.
NameError at /

global name 'InvalidCacheBackendError' is not defined

Request Method:GETRequest URL:
Type:NameErrorException Value:

global name 'InvalidCacheBackendError' is not defined

in _set_cache_backend, line 47Python Executable:C:\Python27\python.exePython
Any clue to fix this?