Hi Nilesh,

We accept patches at http://reviews.reviewboard.org/.

Can you go into more detail on the needs and purposes for this change? It
seems awfully specific.

Right now, post-review is in feature freeze mode, as we're doing work on
the RBTools "api" branch to produce a formal Python API and an extensive
command set for features. This will make it easy for third parties to
produce new scripts for working with Review Board. There are a few review
requests up right now for such commands as "rb diff." In time, we'll have
"rb post" or similar, which will be a better post-review.

You should feel free to post the change up for review, but all new features
should, before long, be targetted for the API, so we'd only be able to use
it as a reference for now.