I'm seeing this out of post-review:

post-review --revision-range=<SHA1>:<SHA2> --output-diff --debug
RBTools 0.4.1
Home = /home/matthew
HTTP GETting api/
HTTP GETting https://manticore/api/info/
Using the new web API
Failed to execute command: ['git', 'merge-base', 'origin/master', 'refs/heads/my-branch']
fatal: Not a valid object name origin/master

Mind you, there is indeed no origin/master in this particular repository. However, I am confused why post-review is even attempting to determine a merge base in this case, given that I have specified a revision range. Is this expected behavior?

If I add '--tracking-branch=<SHA1>' then all is well...