We have a somewhat odd setup where we have effectively a fork, using git, of a project that uses svn. As a result, the correct repository for our purposes (i.e. what RB knows about) is the git repo. For developers that have only the git repo, this is okay, but for developers that have the svn upstream added as a git-svn remote, post-review chooses the git-svn remote over the desired git remote.

Is there a way to tell post-review (rbtools/clients/git.py, more specifically) to ignore the git-svn remote? If not, would this be an acceptable feature for upstream if we were to add it?

--
Matthew