Hi,

Are you looking to do this through the web API, or are you writing an extension
or something? I'm gathering the latter.

I'm not at the computer so I don't have the code in front of me, but you can do
something like filediff.comments to get the Django relation to the diff
comments for the file.

You can also do Review.objects.filter(comments__filediff=filediff) or similar
to get the reviews commenting on a file.

If you're stuck and those don't work, I'll send some working sample code later.

Christian