Hi Dado,

The web API isn't really built to provide this sort of query,
unfortunately. What would be needed is a new resource for all modified
diffs that let you query such information. I'd be happy to include such a
resource, but someone would have to write it.

I'm curious what you're working on. Maybe there are other solutions for
now. Also, what version of RB?