Hi Christian,

We're using ReviewBoard version 1.6.3
We also using Perforce version P4D/LINUX26X86_64/2012.2/551823 (2012/11/09)

We have a few different groups of developers.
One of these groups writes mostly one-offs or do local customizations at break neck speeds.
These is all in-house code, for their own use.
So for that group we never required the highest level of programming best-practices, but we want to start steering them in that direction. Use of reviewboard has been optional but we might make that a requirement. Right now we'd like to get some general stats in terms of how much of their code is being submitted for review, how much feedback people are getting, and that sort of stuff. We want to gauge current level of adoption and what effect it might have if/when we make that a requirement.

If we make code review a requirement for them, then I'll have to query reviewboard for each source file being released. I'll have to make sure there's an approved review for that revision of the source file. Or maybe if the file being released is in an approved review just by looking at diffs. I haven't put much thought yet into what kind of checks make sense here.
Any advice on that would be greatly appreciated.
I thing I saw an email thread about that. I'll look that up.

How do you feel about users querying the database directly?
Is there any documentation on the schema?

Thanks,
Dado