I tried using the following value for the raw file URL mask -

where gitgrid.unx.coep.com is the host name of the machine hosting the GIT
repository. I got the blob id by browsing the GIT repository via cgit.

I left the path and mirror path fields blank since the GIT repository is
hosted on a remote machine and I don't have access to its repository
folder. When I try creating a repository with this, I get an error from
ReviewBoard saying something is broken and I should contact admin.

Any suggestion on what I should use for path and mirror path fields ?
I tried a value like ssh://g...@gitgrid.unx.coep.com/Mobile/Commons and I
still get an error.
What about the id2 in the raw file URL mask - should I leave it as id2  or
should I use just id ?