Hi:
On our reviewboard, we have accumulated more than 65000 reviews. As a
result, the index page for everyone is a little bit slow, taking almost 10s
to open, the other pages are working just fine. I took a guess that this is
because the huge number of reviews.
My questions are:

   1. If we close all reviews older than, say 3 months, that would left us
   will about 5000 active reviews. Will this increase the index performance?
   2. Is it possible to set the default index page for everyone to
   "incoming reviews" that would work around the slow index page problem.

Thanks you very much!
-Lucas