Hi Lucas,

People should be closing review requests when the accompanying change is
submitted. That's your "archival" process, basically. Education is going to
be the most important thing here. People have to get into that habit.

#1 is probably what you want to do to start off, and then make sure people
get in the habit of closing. I know some companies have custom scripts that
help with auto-closing, but I don't have access to them.

#2 is not doable today.

I know of servers with over 400,000 review requests and no speed issues.
The review requests are being closed properly on those. But all that being
said, I wouldn't expect it to take that long. What version of Review Board
are you using?