Hi Dado,

You probably don't want to query the database directly, but you could write a
script that uses our Model classes to get what you want.

You'll have to spend some time looking at the Django docs on how to do that,
and write a script that has your site's conf/ directory in your PYTHONPATH
environment variable, and DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE set to "reviewboard.settings".

What I'd recommend, though, is to instead have a pre-commit hook that blocks a
commit unless the following conditions are met:

1) The commit message references the review request ID or URL in some standard
way.

2) That review request has at least one review marked Ship It.

You can make use of the web API to get that information.

I believe others on this list have built such scripts. Perhaps someone can
provide one.

Christian