Is it possible to create an issue for a review request without it being associated with a code comment? (I don't see a way, but want to check if I'm missing something before filing an enhancement request.)

The use case I am thinking of is that I go to test a patch and discover that it has e.g. introduced a behavioral regression, but don't know what specific code is the culprit. I think it makes sense for tracking purposes to be able to open an issue describing the problem, rather than just a review stating that a problem exists.

Thanks,

--
Matthew