Hi,

I'm not an expert on the Clear Case setups, but going through the code, we
do this:

    cleartool lsview -full -properties -cview

If we get an error, we won't show the repository.

We then look through the output. If there's no "Properties: " with
"dynamic" or "snapshot", we fail.

Otherwise, it should list the repository.

Hope that in some way helps.

Our Clear Case support is not really a first-class citizen. It's a series
of contributions, but unfortunately not one I know a lot about.