On 2012-12-07 14:55, Christian Hammond wrote:
On Dec 7, 2012, at 11:52 AM, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
Is it possible to create an issue for a review request without it
being associated with a code comment? (I don't see a way, but want
to check if I'm missing something before filing an enhancement

There's no support for that today. This is less an issue thing and
more a comment thing. We tie issues to comments, and comments to some
part of a file/diff. The exception being that you can leave a general
summary comment on a review, but that works differently internally
and making it work in such a way where multiple issues could be filed
would be a rather large change.

Thanks; I opened http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/issues/detail?id=2817.

As a work-around, I suppose one can pick some random code on which to comment. However, it would be good if this could be added at some point. (We're looking at possibly replacing gerrit with RB, and this is sort of a missing-in-RB feature.)