On Thu 13 Dec 2012 12:49:22 PM EST, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
Okay, it was a little rocky, but I managed to update my RB server. I
haven't poked it really hard yet, but the biggest issue I was having
(user can't join groups) seems fixed (thank you!). Rearranging columns
in the dashboard also now seems to be working.

@Stephen: be aware when rolling the Fedora package that djblets 0.7.2
is no longer sufficient for rc1. (I just rebuilt the RPM bumping the
source to 0.7.6 with no issue, so am using that; not sure what the
actual requirement is.)

Yeah, python-djblets is bumped at pretty much every ReviewBoard release, major or minor. I'll be upgrading it along with ReviewBoard when I get there.