On 2012-11-08 19:53, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
On 2012-10-11 00:43, kvr wrote:
I'm trying to generate an extension using extension_generator.py but
it is
throwing the following exception>

*jinja2.exceptions.TemplateNotFound:
extension/templates/extension/dashboard.html*

But actually that template is present there.
Any hint?

I have the same problem, except it is complaining about
extension/__init__.py. Help would be appreciated.

Has anyone gotten this to work, ever? (I'm wondering if it has to be run in a certain directory or some such oddness?)

--
Matthew