I updated my site to 1.7.0.1-py2.7 and I'm still getting 404 errors for
anything under /static

I added the alias for /static and restarted Apache 2, but it seems to have
no effect. Am I missing something obvious?

My Apache 2 configuration:

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName uxworks-reviewboard.mysite.com
        DocumentRoot "/var/www/uxworks-reviewboard/htdocs"

        # Error handlers
        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        # Serve django pages
        <Location "/">
                PythonPath "['/var/www/uxworks-reviewboard/conf'] +
sys.path"
                SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE reviewboard.settings
                SetEnv PYTHON_EGG_CACHE
"/var/www/uxworks-reviewboard/tmp/egg_cache"
                SetEnv HOME "/var/www/uxworks-reviewboard/data"
                SetHandler mod_python
                PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
                PythonAutoReload Off
                PythonDebug Off
                # Used to run multiple mod_python sites in the same apache
                PythonInterpreter reviewboard_uxworks-reviewboard
        </Location>

        # Serve static media without running it through mod_python
        # (overrides the above)
        <Location "/media">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>
        <Location "/errordocs">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>

        <Directory "/var/www/uxworks-reviewboard/htdocs">
                AllowOverride All
        </Directory>

        Alias /media "/var/www/uxworks-reviewboard/htdocs/media"
        Alias /errordocs "/var/www/uxworks-reviewboard/htdocs/erordocs"
        Alias /static "/var/www/uxworks-reviewboard/htdocs/static"
</VirtualHost>

I tried running rb-site manage /var/www/uxworks-reviewboard resolve-check
static-media but it gave me an error: Couldn't find manual update check
'static-media'

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!